Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bargains for Shopping

I have been invited to be a "supporter" for Lock & Lock. That means I will get free products to test, use and keep all for posting my honest reviews of them on websites that I am a member. First off, Lock & Lock, manufactures BPA Free storage and cooking products. My favorites are the food containers. These products are super sweet. They are airtight, eco-friendly and microwave safe. No matter what you want to store, they have a product for it.

Right now Lock & Lock is having a Christmas in July sale until the 31st. You can save up to 70% off the most popular products. The discounts are amazing and certainly worth your time to check it out.

For example this 36 piece set of 18 containers is normally priced at $48.60 and is now on sale for $31.60 a 35% discount. Lock & Lock discounts can also be found on Groupon and other online sale sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment