Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lock & Lock is great!

I was selected to be a Lock & Lock supporter for the next few months. Lock & Lock is a manufacturer of environment-friendly kitchenware using diverse raw materials including BPA free plastic, glass, porcelain and stainless steel. They were the originators of the four-sided interlocking system of storage containers. You may have seen the storage products in your local supermarket or store. But storage containers are not the only items they produce. The company has expanded their line to include ceramic cookware, storage, cleaning utensils, kitchen tools, water bottles, lunch boxes and freezer containers. As part of their effort to "get the word out" the company has selected individuals to use and review their products. I can't tell you how thrilled I was today to receive my first shipment. Look at this cool stuff!



In the box I found a green dot lunch box set with three glass containers and a spoon and a fork. Of course the containers are completely spill proof with the four sided locking system. I also received a double wall tea bottle with a beautiful fig tree pattern. This bottle is ingeniously designed to have your own tea blend conveniently with you at work. You can store the tea in the screw off bottom cap, place the tea in the bottle, and fill with hot water. Then you place the strainer under the lid, screw on the top and you have fresh tea at your fingertips. (My daughter, Allie, has already laid claim to the first two items, insisting they would be perfect for her at college and internship job. ) I have to say I agree with her! Also in the box was a large storage container Lock & Lock calls a Living Box measuring 16.5 X 16.5 X 9.8". The Living Box was shipped flat and all I had to do to assemble was lift two metal frames into place. Voila! a unique and useful container with a front window to see what is inside. The boxes can be stacked and can come in a variety of bright colors. Finally, I also received a blue Cookplus Ceramic Frying Pan measuring 11.8". I already have a few of these pans which I absolutely love. I am an avid amateur chef and each time I use my Lock & Lock Ceramic Cookplus pans I am amazed at the ease of cleaning up. NOTHING sticks to them. I was so enamored with the pans that I bought my daughter a set to use in her college apartment. I can't wait to test out this new fry pan!
If you want to get in on the action, check out Lock & Lock's website. While you are there check out all the fabulous sales they offer. Lock & Lock can also be purchased with group sales sites like Groupon, BuyWithMe and kgbdeals. Also, make sure to sign up for their newsletter to get a chance to be a Lock & Lock supporter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment